Monday, January 14, 2008

The "humble" side of Sky

















Checking out Sky's blog has became part of my daily routine now. As mentioned before.. he is a colorful character & smart one too... something to learn from/about him always! He is a man of wisdom (sure or not?), knowledge with diverse interests.

Now I am considering to try leeches as a new source of diet, rich in protein it seems; may not look so yummy though. But can't catch them in the air leh.. so how? And if not careful.. it sucks my blood instead, me becomes their food! So better think over again.

Today I discovered the humble side of Sky, admitting he is no expert and adviced not to listen all he says, which can be wrong!

If only I know earlier, then I won't go all the way to Tasik Kenyir, just to find out it is no swiftlet haven lah! Why don't he say so earlier! Eh.. did he say so only after reading my comment on Tasik Kenyir visit?

Anyway, I don't feel CON after reading his frank admission. I shouldn't blame him after all.... it is my own fault actually, like my mother always reminds me: "Look before you jump, son!" When I first learn to fly... so dark inside leh, cannot see anything but still got to jump what. Tat's why I don't listen to mum. When you grow older, you always remembers what mum said, right?

When reading his postings at Lowyat before... it came across this is one smart guy with a BIG (swellon or mellon) head. Just not sure how big is the brain inside?

With his humble admission today, suddenly everything come to light - BINGO... crystal clear now! Yes, he has a BIG head no doubt. But the hat (or helmet) he wears is even bigger!

What about his brain size? ... sama, sama (same, same) a bird's brain; just like mine lah! I can tell by his bird sense. No wonder he is such a successful swiftlet farmer. He really thinks like a bird; way ahead of many people, sifus & CON-sultants.

So be careful; don't play, play with this guy, OK?

No comments: