Friday, January 18, 2008

Sky's "No Brainers"















Oh, oh, oh, another barrage was unloaded at no other than his punching bag! Seems like a daily wake up exercise routine. Harry is likely be better conditioned these days to absorb them.

Good one Sky! He demonstrated his literary talent through poetry this time.

When he point his index finger, don't he shift his eye balls down a little to see 3 fingers pointing back?

Didn't he look into the mirror each morning to see another "No Brainer" too?

No Brainer #1:
His scheme (or scam?) of RM3,888 for "life long email support" for newbie farm house OR RM3,000 for failed farm house! This is to cover his "administrative costs".. (see how some people disguise their agenda?) Of late he claimed too busy to reply emails, shooting himself on the foot? Oh I forgot he has 6 limbs, still got 5 spares!

If you believe his biz credentials and part your $$$, you need to buy a little life insurance to cover his blog life too. Call this a brainer?

Crazybird was first to point out Sky's Blog started posing as a source of free DIY info source, but later its true color surfaced. It incensed him so much he ridiculed him with Buddha's story and again in his Blog.
Quote:
By the way, crasybird said that his new farm house design is one of a kind as it is totally different from what I shared in this blog......This is a new breakthrough...latest invention.......
what is that????? where did it came from???...........It is a bird?....no........It is a spacecraft!!!!
Instead of using wood....he might used plastic!!!.....Instead of fixing the wood/plastic on the ceiling.....he might fixed on the floor!!!!!!.......Instead of harvesting the nest.....he might harvesting the birds!!!!!!.......Instead of farming in our planet....he might farm in jupiter!!!!.

No Brainer #2
Quote
"
Yes, I have been bombasted (wrong use of word lah, friend) with request for swiftlet sounds by blog readers almost every day. I can't stand it anymore, OK!! ....

Subscribe to his Swiftlet Karaoke collection for RM188 a piece! Looks for 200 participants ("water fish" => suckers) to rake in RM37, 600 for a handsome 'ang pow'; Chinese New Year is round the corner, leh


"The fund is to support futures development of swiftlet chirp blog."
Give me a break, talking to 3 yrs old again! Another brainer? Good try!

No Brainer #3
Now that Pak Hen "after reading my decision of setting up mine here (his blog) " is setting up one of his own swiftlet song collection. No copy cat here, eh!
What a nice way to back track and make a U-turn! Think so many "water fish" around to trap ah?


If request by popular demand in the first place, no need to reverse gear and "Goes astern" lah! Talk is cheap and free, spin a story line; dip the feet in to test the water. If cold feet, then "chabok" loh. May be his mouth speak faster than the brain.. a little more thinking will tell him this is a no brainer.

No Brainer #.... Akan Datang

My swiftlet mates asked why I ridicule Sky too... "For incorrigible people, treat poison with poison, ma"; mum once taught me. "Such people need a taste of their own medicine".

Don't you afraid he bite you too? Ya.. good point! Lucky I am a bird, just fly above him in circles. You'll see him chasing his tail.

1 comment:

tirokswifts said...

Walet.funny,

Keep it up. Sky did the same to me. See his post from 5th December 2007 to 7th. December 2007. He had criticized my farm for 3 consecutive days. He commented on the floor to floor height of my farm, the internal plastering, the corner planks and the arrangement of my nesting planks in relation to my in/out hole in my roving room. To me this are all trivial issues and can easily be overcome. For example the planks in the roving room are not necessary but I had asked my carpenter to fix the planks because there are extras and I also would like to know whether swiftlets build their nest in this area which is a bit too bright for the comfort of he swiftlet. As for the arrangement, there is no harm being different and its part of my experiment. The same goes with rough plaster. If the rats want to enter and eat up the nests there are other ways of shooing away the rats such as mouse trap and the latest is using alarm to detect movements in the farm )doesn't affect swiftlets movement). As for the height, I don't find anything wrong. I am not the kiasu type like Sky. With a 3 storey farm, if the swiflets can fill-up all the 1 tier planks, I already 'chiak beh liau'. I totally agreed with you that Sky's a "NO Brainer" and a Kiasu.