Monday, January 14, 2008

My blog inspirators & motives

Allow me to start with a Angmoh proverb: "Birds of a feather, flock together". Swiftlet farmers meet with a common motive.. chit chat, gossips, share knowledge & tricks how to entice us swiftlets come to your 'hotel' to build our love nests. (Hmmm....tat inspires Swiftbuild to coin his name, I see, clever boy!) Then after tat, when we go out makan, makan/jalan, jalan.... you people sneak in to curi our love beds! Hey.. tat's not nice and funny at all!

Guess you all smart people out there knows what motivates my blog! Like I just said, we all have a motive. Some make their motives known, some disguise their agenda cleverly. But we swiflets are also not 3 years old, can read between the lines too. By the way, sorry for another digression, our 3-year old is equivalent to you people at 18 years. But we are luckier because by the time we are one year old.. we are old enough to mate already. You people still got to wait much longer!

OK, let's go back to my current topic of Motives...

There are 3 types of people in the world..
1) FEW People that makes things happen.
This reminds me of Harry. He has a noble cause (motive?) of helping his newbies. Dr. Chris try to motivates people (with his book and seminar) to make Millions RM by swiftlet farming, even we all know >80% won't make it.
Sorry I leave out the CON-sultants here, 'cause they CON people into believing "they make things happen".

2) MANY people who watch the happenings; 2 sub-species here:
i) Lame people who sat & watch quietly, saying nothing from sidelines (sorry to say most r like this)
ii) Some who watch and make alot of noise.. biseng, biseng (motive?) like Sky Nest?
(Hey, count me out because I am only a bird)

3) The majority of people don't even know or care what is going on at all.. no need to know them lah.

So what's my motive & inspiration? Guess many have the answers without me saying.

You all know Harry and Sky Nest are the recent rising "Stars" personalities in the Malaysian Blogs scenes on swiftlet farming... both are colorful characters, soon they will both achieve celebrity status! One more action with talk, the other talk more than action.

One Sifu ever told me (not Buddha), when you point a finger at other people, 3 fingers points back at you! So let me point a finger back at myself before you do. Me...? NATO.. No Action, Talk Only. You can point 2 more back at me, OK?

Both gentlemen are trying to share their experiences with newbies, each a twist of their own. It is amusing why Sky Nest picked (motives again?) on Harry non stop (pardon me Harry if u disagree)! He pointed so many fingers at Lowyat forum already.. until people got so pissed & drove him out. He left with tail between legs without apology! He then turn the screw on Harry day after day ('cause he ran out of fingers to point now)!

Allow me to wind up here with another Angmoh's saying: "All life's a stage";
and our Chinaman wisdom: "Watch the world beneath with laughing eyes"

So long as there are actors on stage, there are script writers around and audience to entertain.
As long as Sky Nest continues his way.... there will be enough material to keep this blogs going & alive... chirp, chirp, chirp (sorry we birds don't laughs ha, ha, ha like you people.. not so graceful lah)

No comments: