Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Free accomodation, any takers?

Each day I come back after my meals of gourmet insects, I have now develop a habit of checking the internet where the next 5-star hotel is for my next vacation.

Wah lau ... it sounds strange but TRUE, so many freebies to choose from! I am truly spoiled for choice! No advance bookings required, no service charges etc ...

You got to believe it: IT IS TOTALLY FREE!!! Where on earth you get such deals... not for human earthlings as far I as I know. When something is free.. people will always ask where is the catch? But for us, no worries man. Go for it loh !!!

A few days ago, a kind soul codename 'Sky Nest' even wants to catalog all the swiftlet hotels in Asia. Wow, that is nice Sky, 'terima kasik, mayak mayak'. It will be nicer if you include a star rating guide n list facilities like swimming pools etc. So no need wasting our time checking lah.

Hotels with security cameras are preferred, so should be listed too. We feel safer you know, but not in bedrooms, please. Alright if the lights don't work n no need TV 'cause we sleep pretty early.. more time for mating; besides TV have more bad news than good news anyway. But the piped-in music must be good, OK?

Ah.. Sky, your collection of "Swiftlet Karaoke" titles is fantastic news! Very clever idea indeed.. biggest and best collection in Asia.. WOW, GREAT! I really look forward to it. But we don't use ringgit currency u know. Can I offer you my nests in x'change, please? If u OK, guarantee more than 200 of my bird friends will join; even stay in your hotel! Counting bird nests is better than counting ringgits, right?

Like your Love songs too.. so romantic in seducing my love mates! Got MP3 version or not? Since you can't post pretty birds with boobs.. naked swiftlets is OK what!

Now I even know how to use Google to look for other 'Haven paradise' for holidays. You human earthlings are so...oooo very kind. All for free! So where is the catch? Lucky for us.. just enjoy, no need to care! I will check them out some time soon.

Life is certainly getting more interesting n comfortable for birdies like us.

Cheers
Walet.funny

No comments: